This is a collection of business and marketing blog posts I have written after reading books and attending conferences about these subjects. After starting my design & apparel business in college, I caught the business and marketing bug and have been engrossed in it. So much so that I now work for a business school (IU Kelley) where I recently completed my MBA.
- – Should My Business be on Pinterest?
- – Why Businesses Use Social Media (& How) – Guest lecture I gave in Oct. 2014
- – Why You Need To Start Using Social Media Marketing – Case Study
- – How Social Media Saved My Wedding
- – 11ish Takeaways from the 2014 Higher Education Summit Tempe AZ
- – Link Building Strategies for 2013 from SES Chicago
- – 10 Takeaways from the 2012 Small Business Summit in Chicago
- – Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) for AdWords Landing Pages
- – 4 Marketing Mistakes You Might Be Making – Part 1
- – Failing to Execute Marketing Plans – Part 2
- – The Benefits of Advertising
- – 6 Ways That Advertising Negatively Affects Us
- – Stop Looking for Happiness on Shaadi.com
Other Business & Marketing Related Pages On This Site: